0353 2577991/992 info@gonosvmc.edu.bd

Financial Aid

  • The student will given 25% waiver in next semester whenever the student attend at least 90% in lecture, tutorial, practical, field visit, and all the examination as well as passed successfully in earlier semester. In case of the student came from a poor family will get 50% waiver. In that circumstance of poor students, will given 75% concession of his/ her tuition fee in the next semester.
  • It has been noticed in marks distribution system of Gono Bishwabidyalay that, the student gets “A” grade easily who attend 90% in the class, these students will get 50% waiver in total. If he/ she get “A” grade in semester examination, the waiver will increase more 25% that will 75% in total.
  • Education Loan: the Progressive credit co-operative society at beside the Gono Bishwabidyalay is interested to pay loan to a poor student with a lowest ratio of interest by a guaranty of a responsible relative of that student. Thus the student could given an amount of 25000/- to 200000/-. It will so easy to get loan if the student do transaction with this bank.